• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
City going out of the CL will be welcome; Liverpool nailing another couple of games against Barcleona and an utter arse kicking is good news too.
A good night all told.

Admittedly now it does seem like hindsight, but really fancied Spurs tonight, City are looking jaded to me, possibly the sheer number of games is starting to take it's toll.

No away goals gives Tottenham a great chance of seeing it through now although they'll have to rely on Son and Moura now as that injury to Harry looked a bad one.

(Hopefully looks worse than it is, but quite possibly season over)

Could DCL get a chance for England in the summer with Vardy retired and Sturridge short of first team football? - Possibly Deeney and the Bournemouth lad (Callum Wilson) ahead of him but Southgate likes young talent.

Liverpool have a huge advantage having been knocked out of the domestic cups so early. They're now fresher with less games played

City going out of the CL will be welcome; Liverpool nailing another couple of games against Barcleona and an utter arse kicking is good news too.
A good night all told.

Yes, I can see this too, it's a major advantage for the prem being knocked out now especially if pool get Barca.

City haven't been playing well for weeks post Chelsea thrashing.

They beat Huddersfield and Cardiff 2-0, got a lucky penalty beating West ham 1-0 and Watford kept them goalless at the Etihad until the Referee amazingly overturned a offside overulling his Linesman when it was 2 yards offside on the replays.

I fancy Spurs to score over there, amazingly when Kane is out they never miss him and Son is then the focal point upfront they play a quicker game and Son bangs them in for fun as he did last year when Kane was out for 2 spells and this season.

Yes mate, they are lucky to be so close to the greatest team who have ever lived, Liberpewl football club.

They beat Huddersfield and Cardiff 2-0, got a lucky penalty beating West ham 1-0 and Watford kept them goalless at the Etihad until the Referee amazingly overturned a offside overulling his Linesman when it was 2 yards offside on the replays.

I fancy Spurs to score over there, amazingly when Kane is out they never miss him and Son is then the focal point upfront they play a quicker game and Son bangs them in for fun as he did last year when Kane was out for 2 spells and this season.
Haha you’re shameless

Made up are ya? Best football team in the prem City.

Wow. What a night. Well worth £75 of my hard earned. Two wins and no goals conceded at the new place.

When Hugo saved that Pen (his 3rd in a row btw) I thought we might nick it.

Amazing atmosphere, and a cracking win.

Shame about Harry but Sonaldo will step up to the plate.

Our name is on the cup....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back