• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harold Kane is deffo gonna end up retiring early on account of his dodgy ankle. That's three times he's done the same ankle in now; you wonder how many more times he can twist, sprain or simply damage it before it becomes too painful to perform at the highest level. A right nasty one last night and almost certainly out for the season, which ought to leave Spurs out of the Champions League places and will turn a hugely promising season into a bit of a nightmare one given where they were in January.

Wanted Liverpool through and City out so they can concentrate on the league and Liverpool get smashed by Barca in the semis. That'll do. COYS again second leg!

Can’t say I want the RS to go through but I won’t be annoyed if they do......and City going out would be a good help as well ;)

Harold Kane is deffo gonna end up retiring early on account of his dodgy ankle. That's three times he's done the same ankle in now; you wonder how many more times he can twist, sprain or simply damage it before it becomes too painful to perform at the highest level. A right nasty one last night and almost certainly out for the season, which ought to leave Spurs out of the Champions League places and will turn a hugely promising season into a bit of a nightmare one given where they were in January.

We will finish in the top 4. And probably win the CL. It's all good.

You know what always baffles me, when commentators or reporters etc. talk about all the big teams and say “some of the best teams in Europe”.

Why’s it only ever Europe? Are there any teams outside of Europe that are even remotely good? Should be calling Barcelona etc. one of the best teams in the world.

Have a feeling it's Juventus' year.

They'll beat Barcelona in the final and gain some revenge for the last final they had with them.

City slowing the game down too much and paid the price against spurs.

Guardiola trying to drive 50 miles when the trip computer says there's only 45 miles of fuel left.

Having come this far he has to win the quadruple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back