• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Now 5 points ahead with a better GD than City (although with an extra game). It ain't looking good, gotta say...

...and that's 4 nil. Bournemouth have capitulated this half.

Last edited:
And their record there is woeful, added to the fact the RS are unstoppable at home these days I can't see it happening
Well if City want to win the league they need to overcome that. The rs have 1 win against the top 6. I can see them failing to beat City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd and Spurs and still winning the league. I remember Man United doing that. They just beat everybody else.

Jota was pretty average at Wolves by the way - certainly not the player he is now and never indicated otherwise.

Because they're doping cheats.

How the media haven't questioned it is baffling. No matter who they sign they transform into werld class slotters and athletes then soon as they leave they break down / become average.

Elliot and Jones are run of the mill players yet rival a City midfield of Rodri, Silva etc. come on !!

@NathDogg
@Saint Domingo

These tvvats are winning the lot aren't they?
Injuries, top goalscorer at the afcon, inexperienced players in their 11, yet still nobody can beat them in any comp.
Yeah you can...add on multiple benefits of the doubt...add on VAR decisions...add on dubious free kicks...add on un-carded blatant fouls. As you say yeah, winning the lot.

Because they're doping cheats.

How the media haven't questioned it is baffling. No matter who they sign they transform into werld class slotters and athletes then soon as they leave they break down / become average.

Elliot and Jones are run of the mill players yet rival a City midfield of Rodri, Silva etc. come on !!

@NathDogg
@Saint Domingo
How do drugs make you a better player, honestly...

I firmly believe that you could have a bottom three-level back four & goalkeeper but as long as you have a top quality goalscoring front three you'll be challenging for Europe in this league.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back