Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Maguire really helping himself this morning, with comments and judgment about England fans booing ex-footballer Henderson.
I was there last night and tbh Henderson didnt have that much stick, more cheers than jeers I thought, the media will make more of it though. Maguire got a very good reception tbf.

Didn’t really know the right place for this but has anyone played football tic tak toe? Me and a couple of lads in the office play it on our lunches. We came across a question the other day and none of us knew the answer to it, we’ve tried to Google it and still can’t find the answer. Who’s played for Luton and won the Champions League?

Didn’t really know the right place for this but has anyone played football tic tak toe? Me and a couple of lads in the office play it on our lunches. We came across a question the other day and none of us knew the answer to it, we’ve tried to Google it and still can’t find the answer. Who’s played for Luton and won the Champions League?

If Google can't tell you is it true? I thought Barkley but that was UEFA Cup.

Didn’t really know the right place for this but has anyone played football tic tak toe? Me and a couple of lads in the office play it on our lunches. We came across a question the other day and none of us knew the answer to it, we’ve tried to Google it and still can’t find the answer. Who’s played for Luton and won the Europa League?

Ross Barkley

I wouldn't be too worried if Luton get a point today. I don't think they will get more than 25-30 over the course of the season so keeping forest within reach too isn't too bad

For some reason I’ve opted to watch Luton vs Forest. The fact that we’ve managed to lose to Luton at home is baffling. They’re truly the worst side I’ve ever seen at this level.
Them and Sheffield United just look out of their depth (obviously both taking points of us 😂). Feel the longer Burnley persist with their style and their manager the better for us. Even if they change, they’ve built a side that isn’t suited to grinding it out Dyche-style with a relegation battling manager.

If we are anywhere near those 3 we have had a shocker. Which is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back