Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astonishing decision, that.

Was he convinced it was going to be called offside?

I can’t think of any other rational explanation for playing on, looking for an advantage and then blowing as soon as there’s a massive advantage.

City could drop points midweek against Villa aswell. Big chance for Liverpool and Arsenal to get further infront. I don't trust Arsenal so we need City to start going on a winning run soon

City will still win the league i have no doubt about that.

The Christmas period will split the men from the boys.

Because with every minute that passes its becomes more about money and the product than anything else.

So the referees are actively making decisions through instructions from the premier league?

I thought they were for the sky 6. Now they want them to lose games?

Can’t the refs just be really bad?

Corruption and match fixing has been going on literally for decades, but you think it happening in the Premier League... The biggest league in the world which generates the most money - is far fetched?

Seriously?

I think the notion that referees are in on it with the premier league to keep things tight at the top of the table is ridiculous, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back