Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth in one of those suprising veins of good form they seem to hit at least once a season.
I actually think Iraola might just be a good manager. I've seen him slated on here and to be fair, they started out poorly. Add to that, the fact that Gary O'Neil was unfairly sacked. I think a lot of people assumed he was just the latest 'hipster' choice.

Only time will tell I suppose and I'll admit to having a soft spot for him since his playing days at Athletic (my second team).

Don't think Bournmouth will be in any kind of trouble though.

Was very impressed with them today.

I actually think Iraola might just be a good manager. I've seen him slated on here and to be fair, they started out poorly. Add to that, the fact that Gary O'Neil was unfairly sacked. I think a lot of people assumed he was just the latest 'hipster' choice.

Only time will tell I suppose and I'll admit to having a soft spot for him since his playing days at Athletic (my second team).

Don't think Bournmouth will be in any kind of trouble though.

Was very impressed with them today.

Big talk about him being from the same really small town as Arteta and Alonso. Not sure that means anything like.

It's weird that he's still there when you look at the results but also weird that he's just 3 points behind City. Just a strange season all round but if he goes I'm not sure who they get. He's fallen out with a lot of their players by the sounds of it but maybe that's what they need?

Big talk about him being from the same really small town as Arteta and Alonso. Not sure that means anything like.
They're all from the same region (Guipuzcoa, Basque country) and all played for the same small town feeder club Antiguoko.

Emery is from the same region aswell. and Lopetegui.

I'm not sure that means anything either.

I do know that if Everton end up going for another guy from the same region he'll be shoite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back