Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in my 'never tire of punching them' team along with Rat boy Robertson and Bruno Fernandez.
46f6faf5-6b55-4e3e-a2cd-6a2da90e61b9_text.gif

Made up that Columbus has won the MLS Cup. They are the kind of club MLS should be made of, a heritage club (such as it is) with good support that doesn't try to be more than it is.

LAFC is one of the annoying clubs that thinks MLS should be a big money, world class league and everyone who can't deal with that should perish, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Never understand than Ben White says he doesn't like football, like he's some sort of aloof, cool genius. In my opinion (and only my opinion) impossible to become good enough at playing footy to play footy for a living at the absolute top level without being absolutely obsessed about playing footy.

Footy.

Made up that Columbus has won the MLS Cup. They are the kind of club MLS should be made of, a heritage club (such as it is) with good support that doesn't try to be more than it is.

LAFC is one of the annoying clubs that thinks MLS should be a big money, world class league and everyone who can't deal with that should perish, which is absolutely ridiculous.
Columbus were by far the better team. Glad they closed it out. Their coach is one to watch imo. Got a lot out of that squad and played a nice style.

Never understand than Ben White says he doesn't like football, like he's some sort of aloof, cool genius. In my opinion (and only my opinion) impossible to become good enough at playing footy to play footy for a living at the absolute top level without being absolutely obsessed about playing footy.

Footy.
Don't he mean he has no interest in it besides as his job?, should imagine a lot of footballers like this, no different to any other job.

Don't he mean he has no interest in it besides as his job?, should imagine a lot of footballers like this, no different to any other job.
Daniel Agger was the same for the RS, and you could put Bale in that category too towards the end of his career, unless he was playing for his beloved Wales.

A quick Google suggests Tevez was the same. Some people are merely gifted at the game and have worked hard enough at 'their job' to succeed at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back