Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a what's app group that's predominantly RS, oh my the amount of crying out of them, you'd think they'd never had the benefit of dodgy decisions. Seriously, One said, why can't they award us the goal, because they can issue cards after a match has finished!
Another one retorts with " God help who we play next ( obviously doesn't know as never sets foot in Anfield) as they're going to get the backlash. I informed them it's Brighton who lost 6-1 so they will thinking exactly the same thing !
I then posted a you tube video of Frozen's Let It Go, dropped the mic and left the group !!

You didnt need a line to see he was well on. Shocking decision but funny its them. Hopefully VAR now gets the negative attention it deserves.

Been a few questionable offside decisions already this season.
I’m watching the rugby now. The way they review incidents is so much better and transparent

I'm on a what's app group that's predominantly RS, oh my the amount of crying out of them, you'd think they'd never had the benefit of dodgy decisions. Seriously, One said, why can't they award us the goal, because they can issue cards after a match has finished!
Another one retorts with " God help who we play next ( obviously doesn't know as never sets foot in Anfield) as they're going to get the backlash. I informed them it's Brighton who lost 6-1 so they will thinking exactly the same thing !
I then posted a you tube video of Frozen's Let It Go, dropped the mic and left the group !!

I’m watching the rugby now. The way they review incidents is so much better and transparent
Mad isn’t it, the budget for PL VAR must be through the roof, yet it is run unbelievably poorly, both from a decision making point of view, and entertainment/information point of view for the audience.

I remain adamant that a few FIFA playing kids would do a better job. I think all of these retired refs struggle to use the tech, basic as it probably is.

I’m trying to debate with two of them, one a clear tourist, the other from Chester. Both banding about the corruption line, trying to explain to the tourist that I agree that Jota’s was silly but harsh and that it was a bad mistake on the VAR refs part, but soft lad wants him hung drawn quartered fired and buried 6 foot under.

Tried to be civil and reason with him that it was an error and he’ll get dropped for it but I’m a brain dead idiot apparently

When.pointed out that this happens to other teams I could hear veins popping in their heads.
Var really hurts them, probably because it means more 😁

Christ now the Chester guy is saying I’m being empowered telling him what I’ve judged by and not what he sees, going on about a pen decision with Gomez, the MacAlister red and One Leg Virg at Newcastle and moaning about Sky and TNT picking them for live games in prime spots after European games

Answer me this guys? Do you need to watch a full game to make a decision on a key incident or not? Cos apparently you’re not informed if you don’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back