Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent performance from him today in terms of his application and professionalism - don't imagine he's every played a competitive game at RB before! Not convinced about him in CM yet, but he's been much better than his price tag so far.

I'm really impressed with him - still not sure where he's going to fit into the side on a regular basis though. Him and Besic both played quite well in the 1st half but we were still getting exposed through the middle.

Excellent performance from him today in terms of his application and professionalism - don't imagine he's every played a competitive game at RB before! Not convinced about him in CM yet, but he's been much better than his price tag so far.
Thought he was very good at CM tbh. Put his foot in a lot more than I expected and he's always a pass ahead before he gets it. Would like to see a Cleverley McCarthy midfield.

Done exactly as most expected. Nothing fancy but does the basics extremely well. Got an engine to rival McCarthy too!

He's proving a real steal for us. Looks to have a great passing range and want's to get us moving forwards quickly

The reaction I'm generally seeing from mates and other fans after each match is "he did ok/well". The odd shouts of him being boss or majorly impressing, are absurd tbh. Tidy play does not make a player boss.
I don't think, apart from the odd game, you will ever get much more from him. Won't get much less either though.

Great attitude, and versatility is very useful. He can be this teams, much better Phil Neville. *runs*

Does the simple things really well. That's all we needed from him, and he's doing it.

He's basically an upgraded Osman in that he does most of the same things, but without being ridiculously lightweight while doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back