Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got good workrate and what he does with the ball makes him stand out from certain players.

have to say he's growing on me, I expected nowt but he links play well, unsung hero???we shall see.

Only central midfielder that we have who constantly shows for the ball and creates space with his movement.

Yet he keeps getting played out of position.

Thats a bit harsh mate, barry and mccarthy ran themselves into the ground today.

Running after city players then doing nothing to help create space isn't the same as cleverleys movement both when city had it and when we did mate, huge difference, barry and mccarthy are both massively prone to just standing around whilst we have it, means theirs no bloody space and place to go with the ball

Thought McCarthy today was poor myself like, never seemed to be near any city player

Although I concur RM is not Cleverley's best position, I think he slotted in very well in front of Coleman today, letting Seamus play to his strengths. So important for the team to get Coleman going, especially with Baines out of the picture. That said, if McCarthy doesn't find some form in the next few games Cleverley should have a good shout for getting starts in central midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back