Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleverley is simply brilliant. Not in the sense that he is worldbeater, but he is always moving, direct in his passes, technically sound and quite a clever footballer who seems to never complain and puts in a shift wherever needed.

He is basically the [Poor language removed] child of Naismith and Osman

Cleverley is simply brilliant. Not in the sense that he is worldbeater, but he is always moving, direct in his passes, technically sound and quite a clever footballer who seems to never complain and puts in a shift wherever needed.

He is basically the [Poor language removed] child of Naismith and Osman
But you said he was good?

True mate. Was really looking forward to him in the centre. Not going to hold it against him because they were all turd for the majority of the game. Fair play, shifted out rb and only struggled for the last 10 minutes of extra time.

The entire team was turd first half and he deserves credit for being asked to play right back and did a decent job. Like you said though I expected a bit more from in midfield, especially against lower opposition, switching the ball a bit faster and just controlling the pace of the game.

He may have been one of the group who have a brown brogue lodged up their rectum

The entire team was turd first half and he deserves credit for being asked to play right back and did a decent job. Like you said though I expected a bit more from in midfield, especially against lower opposition, switching the ball a bit faster and just controlling the pace of the game.

He may have been one of the group who have a brown brogue lodged up their rectum

I can 67% confirm it was shoved up his rectum and came out of his mouth (the brown brogue).

He's a team player that lad, very easy to see certain players who are good players for a team/squad. He's a good lad is Tom and I think there's a lot more to come because he's been loved around a lot tbh and not been given a set position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back