Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much this.

He is gonna score the world's greatest volley one day.

lol I can't see him staying to do it in an Everton shirt though.

He's good enough to be a starter for lesser teams but not for us and personally I think he will want to be a guaranteed starter.

He's good enough to be a starter for lesser teams but not for us and personally I think he will want to be a guaranteed starter.
More than likely! But we will see, he can definitely be an ok squady. Just like you said, he probably wants to play.

lol lol lol

Imagine the level of delusion swirling through the mind of Snivelley and him wanting to be a guaranteed started anywhere in a top 18 premier league team.

Will end up a sub at Boro or something. Maybe Hull.

scapegoat_coffee_mug-rff14d521c10f484a8f21f98122799bba_x7jgr_8byvr_512.jpg

We give them a player he becomes their top ever scorer best ever striker and player. We get Captain pointy, professer injured, a bang average keeper who's unchallenged his whole 10 year career and cleverly.

We

Have

Been

Manc Mugged

It's like Fulham who we mugged:

- Radskinski
- Pembridge
- Andy Johnson - £13m!!!!!
- Heitinga
- McBride (although he was good and we should have bought him but didnt have £1m)

And a few others I'm certain? Wish they had bought Neville and Hibbert though as well

I always find it funny that people call him "Snivelly" when it is they who are the whiny douches getting their knickers in a twist over a perfectly decent back up CM

Yeah, he was awful on the wing, but who was it who kept playing him there when it was obvious to even an amoeba that he should have been playing in the middle?

He has become little more than a vessel for people's hatred of Martinez

It's actually hilarious

Oh well, I guess you all need someone to round on to distract you from your own deficiencies

I always find it funny that people call him "Snivelly" when it is they who are the whiny douches getting their knickers in a twist over a perfectly decent back up CM

Yeah, he was awful on the wing, but who was it who kept playing him there when it was obvious to even an amoeba that he should have been playing in the middle?

It's actually hilarious

Oh well, I guess you all need someone to round on to distract you from your own deficiencies
Wings his best position, just shows how crap he is

It's actually hilarious

the problem with him mate, isn't that he's terrible, it's just that he does nothing well enough at this level

not fast enough to play wide, not strong enough to play centrally, not creative enough to play further forward.

you can get by playing all those positions if you have something you can do exceptionally well, but he doesn't - nice bloke, player that youi watch and think should be good enough if you can find his best position etc, but ultimately not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back