Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.

New manager, clean slate.

Let's see how Koeman rates this squad.

I suspect he'll favour players who can control & pass the ball. I think TC will see plenty of game time.

JMc, Mirallas, Seamus, not so sure...
So you hate these two and you hate Gibson?

Shocking Sectarian bigotry going on here.

You don't go marching with an orange sash around you in July do you?

I booed Cleverley more than Osman.
I'm not sure what more you're after from him, as long as he's used as a squad player and not on a wing I can't see what else you want. As much as I'd love to we don't have a squad full of 30m valued players.

If we our setting our aspirations at the top, then he is simply not a first team player. If he is happy to be a squad player then we should keep him, if he wants consistent first team football then he needs to go to a different club.

If we our setting our aspirations at the top, then he is simply not a first team player. If he is happy to be a squad player then we should keep him, if he wants consistent first team football then he needs to go to a different club.
Pretty much this.

He is gonna score the world's greatest volley one day.

We give them a player he becomes their top ever scorer best ever striker and player. We get Captain pointy, professer injured, a bang average keeper who's unchallenged his whole 10 year career and cleverly.

We

Have

Been

Manc Mugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back