Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why he's ours, in Bobby "we" trusted...

Speaking via the Liverpool Echo following Cleverly’s performance, he said: “I wouldn’t sell him for any money in the current market.

“The value that you can give to him… clearly for whatever reason he didn’t fit in another football club, but in another football club, in our football club you can really see the value that he has, the effect he has on other players.

“Being English is an incredible, incredible premium and I want to see him go from strength to strength because I know there is so much more to come from him.

“You saw the delivery, the work rate. I think we have ten goals a season to get into his game very quickly.

“And I think he can go even further.

“I know Tom really well and I don’t think you can have a better English player with the ability and the experience and the tough lessons that he has had to go through.

“Technically as good as you are going to get. Probably his football understanding as good as you are going to get and that showed today.

“His run for the penalty is something we have been working on.

“The way he executes, the way that he reads the game, the way he gives you a platform for the ball.
Was that after the Dagenham game?

Another product of the ridiculous era of Roberto Martinez, no sane/half decent/almost decent/below average manager would have touched this guy with bargepole

A free transfer was too much for this utter jiffy bag of a player.

This might be absolutely nothing but saw this earlier and thought it was a bit mad....

Think Tom is the only player that would fit that description....
1.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back