Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is that bad personally. I'd rather not see him on the left wing though.
He's shifted around the team as a squad player as he doesn't possess the ability to nail down a regular place and position in the side, as frankly he doesn't excel in any of them. Really thought a promoted team would come in for him and as yet they still might do.

Hello again both! Back for start of season, having a break.

Snivelley's time is nearly up. Thank the heavens.

Very disappointed to see Eric getting the full blast. What's the story with that one??
We're still in the dark mate, absolutely no idea what happened there. My guesses is the cry arses got him with relentless report bashing because he was bombarding them with truth scuds!

The worst thing is we never even got to say goodbye. I miss him.

We're still in the dark mate, absolutely no idea what happened there. My guesses is the cry arses got him with relentless report bashing because he was bombarding them with truth scuds!

The worst thing is we never even got to say goodbye. I miss him.

Perma ban?

Cleverley? Cleverley deceived his employers more like.

Hello again both! Back for start of season, having a break.

Snivelley's time is nearly up. Thank the heavens.

Very disappointed to see Eric getting the full blast. What's the story with that one??

You probably still have me on ignore, but Cleverley has worn the captains armband twice already this preseason.

You probably still have me on ignore, but Cleverley has worn the captains armband twice already this preseason.

Ah, so maybe Eric asked for ban from the moderation team as he feared for what he might do next.

Snivelley OUT Eric IN for the love of God

Considering Pienaar and Osman have left, Gibson is a big question and Barry is in his final stage of the career I think Cleverly will be a good squadplayer to have. Can cover most midfield positions and is homegrown. We surely need numbers and although most of us rather see young players getting the chance we need experience on the bench as well. Looking at the current transfermarket there is not a lot of options out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back