Homepage Article Tom Davies and the Social Disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toxic environment online. People are horrible under cover of anonymity. Behaviour of people when they think they can't be caught is shocking.
i agree buddy these people are disgusting punks and slimeballs. let us come together as #1 everton internet communities to CRUSH these bozos once and for all while davies has exposed them and their low grade erections.

Toxic environment online. People are horrible under cover of anonymity. Behaviour of people when they think they can't be caught is shocking.

Yep its not unique to footballers its just cowards online in general. I mean some clown on here said I was a "waste of a vaccine" over a football disagreement.

Considering I lost a Family friend to Covid I could have taken that much worse than I did but thats the problem people dont realise the person they are giving abuse to on the other end of the internet is a real person who could be dealing with God knows what in their life.

I live by the mantra dont say to someone what you wouldn't have the stomach to say to a persons face.

Yep its not unique to footballers its just cowards online in general. I mean some clown on here said I was a "waste of a vaccine" over a football disagreement.

Considering I lost a Family friend to Covid I could have taken that much worse than I did but thats the problem people dont realise the person they are giving abuse to on the other end of the internet is a real person with family / a real life.

I live by the mantra dont say to someone what you wouldn't have the stomach to say to a persons face.
We all do it, to a degree, but once you press send it is out there, you can't take it back and most of us don't think beforehand what consequences our words may have. Everyone could do with chilling their beans online or it will end up being regulated and free speech will be taken away because of the mindless few as usual.

Considering I lost a Family friend to Covid I could have taken that much worse than I did but thats the problem people dont realise the person they are giving abuse to on the other end of the internet is a real person who could be dealing with God knows what in their life.

buddy if u want to meet them for a combat i am very happy to help try and put this together so u can feel justice. tag ur foe in and i will get to work my man.

i agree buddy these people are disgusting punks and slimeballs. let us come together as #1 everton internet communities to CRUSH these bozos once and for all while davies has exposed them and their low grade erections.
It would be nice if we could crush them snides unfortunately they know they are anonymous, more needs to be done to be able to out these people. thankfully on GOT we have you to clean up the streets haha

It would be nice if we could crush them snides unfortunately they know they are anonymous, more needs to be done to be able to out these people. thankfully on GOT we have you to clean up the streets haha
buddy it in an honor to serve the void guys and help CRUSH the bullies and nasties in my own little way. if we all joined together to create our own association then i feel we could help stamp out such behavior at a base level. what shall we call our association??

buddy it in an honor to serve the void guys and help CRUSH the bullies and nasties in my own little way. if we all joined together to create our own association then i feel we could help stamp out such behavior at a base level. what shall we call our association??
I feel a funny acronym is needed but is out of my reach.

trying my best to fit it in to see you next tuesday if you see what i mean Clean Up...N..The Streets. Alas humour isn't my forte lol
we need to think of an association name that creates POW and lets these angry ageing fathers know that we are their cure buddy. i am sure inspiration will come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.