2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s played 100 games, yet 2.5 game Anthony Gordon produces more in 45 minutes than young Thomas has in the last 94 games

0DC7B41C-76F2-42CB-92C5-056CDD783814.webp

That Davies is boss though.

@marcus it is OK to admit you've backed the wrong horse here.

We shall wait & see if Davies can survive under the scrutiny & nurture of Ancelotti in the coming few years...

But Can I remind you that many a race I have seen the front running horse does not always end up the winner...

Davies is progressing & there is still room for improvement & under the guidance & knowlege that Ancelotti has he can be schooled & his form will improve to a top level performer & surpass his present handicap Mark...

Horse Natural Ability

Rider Tom Davies

Colours Blue & White

Form Room for improvement

We shall wait & see if Davies can survive under the scrutiny & nurture of Ancelotti in the coming few years...

But Can I remind you that many a race I have seen the front running horse does not always end up the winner...

Davies is progressing & there is still room for improvement & under the guidance & knowlege that Ancelotti has he can be schooled & his form will improve to a top level performer & surpass his present handicap Mark...

Horse Natural Ability

Rider Tom Davies

Colours Blue & White

Form Room for improvement

There's no evidence for this. His best game for us was now several years ago.

If we are to extend the horse training analogy, it's glue factory time for Tom

There's no evidence for this. His best game for us was now several years ago.

If we are to extend the horse training analogy, it's glue factory time for Tom

As I said let's wait & see...

I think I am backing a future favourite...

You on the other hand are blowing all your money on failure...

As I said let's wait & see...

I think I am backing a future favourite...

You on the other hand are blowing all your money on failure...

??? by getting rid of Davies? I'm clearing the stables of the smelly stuff

I have no problem with people having a different opinion about Tom Davies than mine.

I also think CA rates him. He has played in all four games since the restart, starting in three.

I think he’s been alright since the restart. He can be really wasteful but every so often puts a good pass in, or shows fight to hold onto the ball/beat a player.

As a squad player I think we can do much worse.

Would you say the same about Richarlison, Digne ?

Not sure what you mean?

Digne has created more goal scoring chances than anyone else this season out of the whole team and has the most assists.

Richarlison has 11 goals, 3 assists and has created the 3rd most goal scoring chances for us.

Davies has 1 goal and dresses like his nan. He’s boss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back