2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s had enough chances now.

I reckon he’s more concerned about how many 720’s he can do than he is about playing footie.

He was actually pretty decent in the second half. He's terrible positionally. I honestly don't know how it is possible for him to get to this level being that bad but what it means is a two doesn't suit him. And we have essentially always played a two.

Surely people have not given up on him? I did some time ago. I am sick of the old Shankly story of how he asked the scout his opinion of a players and the answer was, well errr... That was the end of the discussion. So it is with this lad, lower league or maybe Scotland, but please not Everton.

I’m convinced Tom Davies 16/17 and the Tom Davies of now are two different fellas.

They are - the 16/17 year old was a lad committed to his football

The one we have now is more arsed about galavanting around town in leopard print kecks and purple heels.

He's thrown his career down the toilet and our fans / local media encourage it "ah well in lad dressed like a million bucks der m8" should be more bothered about getting extra hours on the training ground and in the gym.

They are - the 16/17 year old was a lad committed to his football

The one we have now is more arsed about galavanting around town in leopard print kecks and purple heels.

He's thrown his career down the toilet and our fans / local media encourage it "ah well in lad dressed like a million bucks der m8" should be more bothered about getting on the training ground and in the gym.
I can’t see him regaining his form from his first year, certainly not at Everton.

Desperately needs a move abroad to save his career for his own sake, can’t see any PL side taking him. I’ve given up on him now.

I am hearing an alert has gone out through European security channels, they are looking for a poodle who has been stealing several million pounds a year from Everton football club. Please snitch on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back