2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect we've got ourselves another manager with a preference for experienced players. The message he gave to Davies by his team selection yesterday must have been a sickener for the lad.

I think he just needed a rest, he's played a full 90 minutes 5 times in the last 3 weeks, by my count. If Delph was more than 70% fit he'd be ahead of Schneiderlin too.

Easy to to say we should of played him after the result.the one thing Tom would of given us that them 2 imbeciles in midfield didn’t is 100 per cent effort for the shirt.
He had a knee tie n the last game , was on the bench til Bernard got minutes prematch he's been our one man midfield since the Gome s injury yesterday proved it !​

I would give Tom zero more games and thus stop this incessant stream of excuses for his inability to pass, shoot or do anything one might expect of a PL midfielder. My grandson is local, young and enthusiastic, so if that is the criteria he should be challenging Tom. Unfortunately my grandson is lousy at football. So where does that leave our Tom?

Come on Tom lad :D
A388682B-8F12-4975-9E41-42C90FDEDC40.webp

True, its make or brake, chance to be sure, coming off the bench and in and out isnt the same
he is absolute garbage, same as Holgate, completely over rated, it is no coincidence our academy lads out on loan are getting sent back aots, they cant pass a ball 5 yards, Unsworth's win the league at all costs mentality is biting us on the backside big time. Holgate looked out of his depth at West Brom yet we think he is the next big thing. Davies is equally bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back