2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really like Tom. But he doesn't seem to have developed since he played against City as a teenager. You can't build a midfield around a teenager. Its not his fault he is never going to be a great player which I feel bad for him for.

I really like Tom. But he doesn't seem to have developed since he played against City as a teenager. You can't build a midfield around a teenager. Its not his fault he is never going to be a great player which I feel bad for him for.
He's never developed its another thing the club has got wrong, Warrington looks miles ahead of him and he's a kid.

Liability. Offers nothing positive on the pitch. Needs to be moved on.
Unfortunately he is not the only Everton player who falls into this category. The really difficult thing for Frank is that if he was to draw up a list of 10 Everton players who need to be moved on Tom Davis would not be at the top of the list, he probably wouldn’t be in the top half.

Unfortunately he is not the only Everton player who falls into this category. The really difficult thing for Frank is that if he was to draw up a list of 10 Everton players who need to be moved on Tom Davis would not be at the top of the list, he probably wouldn’t be in the top half.
Is that your opinion or your opinion of what Frank's opinion would be?

Would you keep him here?

Status
Not open for further replies.