2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough mate, im not here to change peoples minds, they have been made up regarding TD many years ago.

I think it stinks of a club that is skint, but im not gonna get annoyed about it, personally.
For me Tom Davies is 5th choice CM after Gueye, Onana, Doucoure and Garner, I`d even put Iwobi central instead of playing Davies in there....

The contract offer is a sign we are completely skint and unable to bring any CMs in this summer.... If Davies accepts he is exactly the type of leach we have had too many off by sitting happily on a contract knowing he isnt going to play, best for everyone if he just went and got 1st team football somewhere else.

Fair enough mate, im not here to change peoples minds, they have been made up regarding TD many years ago.

I think it stinks of a club that is skint, but im not gonna get annoyed about it, personally.
Oh I’m not annoyed with it, it stops us having to sign another centre mid.

I just don’t but anything into he gives his all. I’m not sure he does.

I’m not singleing him out though. We’ve seen far too many who don’t give everything over the past few years.

We can’t afford 25 top class first team players. He seems a decent lad. If he’s our 6th choice central midfielder and a filler at times that’s fine. If he’s on a lowish wage should mean that we could sell in the future.

Understand the practical angle of padding out the squad at minimal cost but can’t help but think it’d be better for him to move onto say a championship team and try and carve out a career as opposed to coming on for the last 20 mins in games to murmurs of discontent.

Status
Not open for further replies.