Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
/consults the council.

giphy.gif

The thing I find odd is that I hadn't really heard of him until the end of last season. Was he always this boss in the youth teams?

The thing I find odd is that I hadn't really heard of him until the end of last season. Was he always this boss in the youth teams?

Aye, he's always been that one that's behind the big talent though - in this case, Dowell. He's just kicked on quicker than Dowell has and is getting his chance.

Aye, he's always been that one that's behind the big talent though - in this case, Dowell. He's just kicked on quicker than Dowell has and is getting his chance.

That's what I thought. Always heard Dowell, Walsh & Ledson mentioned and never really him. The progress he's made is pretty amazing.

Wasn't Harry Kane something similar for Spurs?

I think its what Neville said, hes filled out, thats the thing with a few of the lads, they dont have the frame for the league.

Deffo.

That's what I thought. Always heard Dowell, Walsh & Ledson mentioned and never really him. The progress he's made is pretty amazing.

Don't know about Kane like but possibly. Never knew anything about him until he broke in, seemed to be behind Townsend and that lad who always went out on loan - think he plays for Swindon now - Bostick? Bostock?

kane went out on loan to orient and never made an impact. i honestly dont know where his sudden transformation came from?

he got a lucky break when spurs centre forward at the time was injured and they litterally only had kane to use as back up.

i think he scored in that game, then had a run in the first team and couldnt stop slotting, the rest is history as they say

kane went out on loan to orient and never made an impact. i honestly dont know where his sudden transformation came from?

he got a lucky break when spurs centre forward at the time was injured and they litterally only had kane to use as back up.

i think he scored in that game, then had a run in the first team and couldnt stop slotting, the rest is history as they say

I find those sort of development stories incredible.

We've all been able to see the quality in Barkley since he was a kid. The only problem is that over the years we've all been waiting to see him dictate games like perhaps he did before his double leg break, albeit at youth level.

This lad Davies looks the opposite. Tackles, interceptions, 1-2's, passes, winding up the opposition, clearance, involved in goals. He's right in the thick of it making things happen all game. Seemingly out of nowhere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back