Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a special handshake?

Are they masons?
Well I know that Mason is a featured speaker in the next Bildeberg conference but I'm pretty sure Davies hasn't made it to Master Mason yet but he's close.

Seriously though they were looking for each other after the final whistle and Mason did a MJ tongue stick out at the end of the "shake" which was just palm backhand palm and windmill reverse (I believe that's the technical term).

Well I know that Mason is a featured speaker in the next Bildeberg conference but I'm pretty sure Davies hasn't made it to Master Mason yet but he's close.

Seriously though they were looking for each other after the final whistle and Mason did a MJ tongue stick out at the end of the "shake" which was just palm backhand palm and windmill reverse (I believe that's the technical term).

say whaaaa bruh????

That's a classic permutation, and is often called "the william h. macy" after its originator.

Tom is going to be huge for our club.
The blonde bombshell was mecurial yesterday. I love the arrogance on him, He just doesnt care who he makes look foolish.
This is our Rooney V 2.0 ( different position, Same bullishness ) this one though is a keeper....not a goal kee...oh you know what I sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back