Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
So we didn't get any better with NDiaye an Lindstrom.

Guardiola could manage this lot and they get snotted here.

The reality folks - we are bad, bad relegation fodder. All those who told me I was being too negative in the summer can form an orderly queue to apologise.

Sack Dyche an bring in Potter. Moyes. Or whoever else we can and they're still working with a team with no pace, and no goals.

Bad times.
It’s easier to change the manager though the pan a poorly assembled squad. We either sell JB and invest the money wisely to help build a first 11 capable of competing, we be patient with Dyche (there’s not a lot of that at the moment and I 8nckude myself in that) or we sack him. Change to some extent is needed. This is incredibly poor and it’s in the manager that we look to be ill prepared for the season regardless of how poor the current team are.

The reality folks - we are bad, bad relegation fodder. All those who told me I was being too negative in the summer can form an orderly queue to apologise.

Sack Dyche an bring in Potter. Moyes. Or whoever else we can and they're still working with a team with no pace, and no goals.

Bad times.
I hear you, but we change the manager and we will play better and start winning matches.

Vault me if they sack him tonight.

Unfortunately our team isn’t great but Sean makes it 50-60% worse. A better manager gets this lot playing better. I was all for giving him a chance based on some weird misguided loyalty for keeping us up. I was a bloody idiot, he’s garbage.

I think this team is relegation fodder no matter who the manager though.

I reckon even the likes of Potter would jib us. We're crap.

Bad times.
Not really fair on those players. Had they played from the start it may have been a different story.

Potter would at least know that good players are good players and PL experience counts for almost nothing, especially when comparing good vs demonstrably and consistently crap.

I’d snap your hand off for GP right now, I honestly would. Would it turn us into mid-table or better? No. We’d be safe with games to spare though, and not have to watch this absolute dirge every week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back