Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can have any manager in the world, these players are limited.

Not a tactic in the world is bridging the gulf in quality between these two teams.

Sorry but tbh that’s just rubbish at this point.

They aren’t the best but the lack of obvious tactics, any kind of patterns of play where players know where their teammates are going to be, the loss of goals at set-pieces; these are all coachable things that a good manager would be getting from these players. None of these things are there under Dyche.

It’s easier to change the manager though the pan a poorly assembled squad. We either sell JB and invest the money wisely to help build a first 11 capable of competing, we be patient with Dyche (there’s not a lot of that at the moment and I 8nckude myself in that) or we sack him. Change to some extent is needed. This is incredibly poor and it’s in the manager that we look to be ill prepared for the season regardless of how poor the current team are.

It's easier to blame the manager than accept were relegation fodder.

You can have any manager in the world, these players are limited.

Not a tactic in the world is bridging the gulf in quality between these two teams.
It was last week that was the gut punch, not getting anything at Spurs was expected but it’s also the manner of the defeat. They are poor but they are not playing for him

So we didn't get any better with NDiaye an Lindstrom.

Guardiola could manage this lot and they get snotted here.

The reality folks - we are bad, bad relegation fodder. All those who told me I was being too negative in the summer can form an orderly queue to apologise.

Sack Dyche an bring in Potter. Moyes. Or whoever else we can and they're still working with a team with no pace, and no goals.

Bad times.
Disagree mate, at least they have a second plan.

Dyche will kill us off this season

So we didn't get any better with NDiaye an Lindstrom.

Guardiola could manage this lot and they get snotted here.

The reality folks - we are bad, bad relegation fodder. All those who told me I was being too negative in the summer can form an orderly queue to apologise.

Sack Dyche an bring in Potter. Moyes. Or whoever else we can and they're still working with a team with no pace, and no goals.

Bad times.
We might as well try someone else even if what you say is true. Dyche has got nothing but a complete whooping against two teams so far with better quality teams left to play. I'll apologise if someone else comes in and does just as poorly. Everyone, literally everyone, knows how Dyche will play every single game. And how he's set us up to play isn't working. Maybe you're right, maybe it'll be just as bad under someone else but we might as will give it a go because I struggle to see how we can be worse at the moment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back