Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
images

Easy 3 points.

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Holgate - Keane - Tarks - Myko
Gana - Tim
Doucs
Harrison - DCL - McNeil
COYB
I hope not, Holgate and Keane.. 2 players who weren't good enough for the PL 3 years ago, we'd be as well off just playing with 9.

Interesting question, can he be registered after the squad submission as a free agent?
Wouldn't we have to offer Dele a contract before we could register him?

For the record, we should absolutely not even consider giving him a contract. He''s had more than enough of the club's money already, plus we have Ndiaye, Lindstrom, Maupay and Doucoure who can all play as a 10 or second striker.

Holgate, Keane, Mykolenko is the worst 3/4 of a defence the entire league has seen since... Kenny, Holgate and Keane played together. We just need a Tarkowski injury and we can play Young - Holgate - Keane - Mykolenko in a week's time. Obviously O'Brien won't be 'tried' for another eight months as how on earth can a player he played when those ahead of him have so much Premier League experience.

Holgate, Keane, Mykolenko is the worst 3/4 of a defence the entire league has seen since... Kenny, Holgate and Keane played together. We just need a Tarkowski injury and we can play Young - Holgate - Keane - Mykolenko in a week's time. Obviously O'Brien won't be 'tried' for another eight months as how on earth can a player he played when those ahead of him have so much Premier League experience.
If we play this back four, I think Pickers will refuse to play.

What are you on about - hes sound

It'll be 541, I think he will start obrien & ndiaye

----------------Pickford
-------Obrien Tarkowski Keane
Harrison-----------------------McNeil
------Gana Iroegbunam Doucoure
----------------NDiaye
------------------DCL

We all know the side that Dyche will pick - but if it were up to me..

3-4-3

Pickford

Keane - Tarkowski - O'Brien

Harrison
-- Timmy -- Gana -- Myko

Linstrom -- DCL -- Ndiaye

Let's face it - after yesterday there'll be little expectation going into this so we may as well mix it up to at least add a little bit of interest for the fans..
Quite like this team. I would take out Keane, move Myko to LCB and play McNeil as LWB

There was an article in the Echo yesterday which quoted Dyche as saying

“We’ve brought some players in this summer who we think can be more effective. They’re going to learn about the Premier League, particularly Ili and Jesper, but they haven’t experienced it yet.

“It’s my job to give them a chance when they are ready to go and perform. At this moment, I still think there’s a bit of work to be done and a bit of awareness for them to understand about the Premier League.”

So I reckon we won't be seeing them Saturday and not until the Carabao Cup.

There was an article in the Echo yesterday which quoted Dyche as saying

“We’ve brought some players in this summer who we think can be more effective. They’re going to learn about the Premier League, particularly Ili and Jesper, but they haven’t experienced it yet.

“It’s my job to give them a chance when they are ready to go and perform. At this moment, I still think there’s a bit of work to be done and a bit of awareness for them to understand about the Premier League.”

So I reckon we won't be seeing them Saturday and not until the Carabao Cup.
I think NDiaye starts at Spurs, he bossed the championship, and Lindstrom won the europa league a year ago - the quotes from Dyche are daft.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back