Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
I beg people to not get on his case. I suspect it’s what Dyche wants so he can be proved right and has an excuse to never play him again. He’s up against Son on his Premier League debut. Would love him to have a stormer and make himself undroppable like Branthwaite did last season. And whatever happens he should keep his place ahead of Ashley Young for the game next week.

I beg people to not get on his case. I suspect it’s what Dyche wants so he can be proved right and has an excuse to never play him again. He’s up against Son on his Premier League debut. Would love him to have a stormer and make himself undroppable like Branthwaite did last season.
Just want to get it out there nice and early…… Booooooooo. Get him off dyche he’s crap.

I beg people to not get on his case. I suspect it’s what Dyche wants so he can be proved right and has an excuse to never play him again. He’s up against Son on his Premier League debut. Would love him to have a stormer and make himself undroppable like Branthwaite did last season. And whatever happens he should keep his place ahead of Ashley Young for the game next week.
I would rather a young lad learning his trade make a mistake leading to a goal than a player like Holgate whose a seasoned pro in making stupid decisions with zero room to learn from them.

We are expected to lose so at least it will be nice to see an academy player make the first step of their professional career. Hope he relishes the experience. ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back