Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
He is happy with an away 0-0 against Spurs. Happy with 30% prossession. He is not setting out to win the game. Therefore setting his team out to get what he believes to be to most likely positive result.
Against spurs away, okay, interesting cope but can be true.

Why are we doing the same against literally everyone else? Because that’s stubbornness and not pragmatism.

Against spurs away, okay, interesting cope but can be true.

Why are we doing the same against literally everyone else? Because that’s stubbornness and not pragmatism.
Because he thinks hold at nil nil and try to grab one.

Ndiaye will force his way in at some point as his work rate is high. Lindstrom I don’t think so. O’Brien will sit behind Tarks and Branthwaite. I am honestly surprised Tim is playing but Dyches hand is probably forced there

Why does he do this?

Rather than make subtle changes or potential game changing changes or even obvious ones (O'Brien and Ndiaye) he makes one wild change but leaves a lot of the dross in.

I love that Dixon is getting his chance, but if we do get battered, him being the only change means he'll be Dyches scapegoat and in comes Holgate next game

That's the plan I think, so Dyche can put all the fans back in their box for having the nerve to suggest he should give some of the younger players a chance.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back