Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Everton (Sat 24 Aug, 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Spurs

• Jordan Pickford

• Roman Dixon

• James Tarkowski

• Michael Keane

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Tim Iroegbunam

• Jack Harrison

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Dwight McNeil

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jesper Lindstrom '57

• Iliman Ndiaye '57

• Beto '72

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our away games are a write-off IMO.

To ensure that our first season on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey does NOT take place in the lower leagues... we need 18 matches like the Palace game under Frank. We, as fans, need to step up to the plate. Booing our own players... how is that going to imbue them with confidence and make them play better?

I fully imagine he'll bring in both Ndiaye and Lindstrom purely because he already knows we'll get absolutely battered with or without them and it's a perfect excuse to say they're both "not ready for Premier League football yet" and stick his favourites back in.

This game should be better. Unfortunately I went into the BHA game with some positivity and hope. Expectations have now been set and any point out of this game will be a massive suprise. 2-0 with a good first 15 mins before they dominate us.

I fully imagine he'll bring in both Ndiaye and Lindstrom purely because he already knows we'll get absolutely battered with or without them and it's a perfect excuse to say they're both "not ready for Premier League football yet" and stick his favourites back in.
Assume you mean for Duke and Harrison? Can’t see his pride allowing that after a single game personally. He should though.

I’d actually have Dele ahead of Duke at this point and stick the two above on either wing!

To ensure that our first season on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey does NOT take place in the lower leagues... we need 18 matches like the Palace game under Frank. We, as fans, need to step up to the plate. Booing our own players... how is that going to imbue them with confidence and make them play better?
Really? our away record under Dyche has been half decent hasn't it? why just 'write them off'?

Spurs didn't look great...so I expect them to massively step that up at weekend.
They looked OK. Just couldn't convert numerous chances. They'll destroy us at their place, mark my words.
1000011663.webp

if the away are a write off

what are the home?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back