Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On O postivie note, I thought we were really good, excluding Dcl Harrison and danjuma to some extent... Andre Gomes... What a player man, it seems like he was desperate to return to the pitch. Miles better than Gana, I felt that he really helped by pulling off the Doucs role. Luck wasn't on our side...

PS ONANA WAS FOULED. The penalty would only have been given if we wore Gastore shirts I guess. The ref was Tottenham's missing piece

Also we desperately need competition for McNeil. He’s been very poor recently knowing he’s got nobody knocking on his door.

….i think/hope we’re balanced enough to reason if a foul is given against us but that VAR was either incompetence or corruption. For somebody to determine that was an ‘obvious error’ is simply wrong.

So, so disappointing I just felt we lacked belief that we could get back in it despite controlling the game. The disallowed goal must be so demorilising. Results elsewhere could hardly gone as bad, looks like we‘re going to be hard done by on and off the pitch.

Andre Gomes my MoM.

We were not robbed. We did not take our chances before they scored. Then we gave away two bad goals and then we continued to miss chances.
Seriously need to get away from this mentality that everything and everyone is against us. We lost that game because of our own incompetence. Nothing more.
I don’t know I was miffed by the disallowed goal as were others not linked with us. It does seem like if that were the other way around it stands for them.

The DCL goal was a goal. No doubt about it.

Both the referee and linesman have fantastic views of it, on both sides, and neither see a foul. They then look at a replay which falls way way short of proving there was a foul.

And then some of the horror decisions.

Pen in the first half.
Nothing free kicks all over the show.
2 clear as day corners.

Would hang my head in shame to be a ref in this league. State of them
Scandalous no two words about it he waves away their protests and then goes over has a look and changes his mind like the lickspittle weak little man he is.

He should have to explain where the foul is and how it is a clear and obvious error.

for everyone like me! who’s baffled we’ve lost ( due to clearly bad officiating )

are you angry as me? we are the only team who gets everything against them and then other results to

i’m pretty down tbh

We played a lot of good football today

Shame about the result (even more so with Luton winning)...

Signs that Gomes might be a creative outlet for us for the rest of the season

Hopefully we can find our shooting boots

Status
Not open for further replies.