Transfer deadline aftermath - view and reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not so sure myself. The logical one would be Hibbert but switching Neville to RB and placing the MASSIVE Dutchman in the middle is an option.

I presume Moyes will be weighing this up over the next month or so.

Id be lying if I said I knew too much about Heitinga.

Same here. I think right back myself.

He's got a look of our last Dutch player hasn't he?

van.jpg

I think moyes will play him right back, we have two very short right backs at the moment and clever managers (Wenger) will target those areas with high balls.

Makes you wonder how we climbed the table and reached a cup final without Arteta doesn't it. Its like people have forgotten last season already. Thank **** this window is shut so all the whoppers can go and take some deep breaths and gain some semblance of reality back in their lives again.

Welcome back mate, its over thank god!

Can just imagine one of our fans that hates VdM seeing that come up and be like, "WHAT THE...? WHAT THE ****? VAN DER MEYDE?!!"

Well I'm just about starting to get pissed off after downing a half bottle of red wine. Basically, we've spent the fee we got for Lescott, and yet again the club couldn't come up with funds by a mechanism other than from selling. At the moment, the player I'm most excited by is a 31 year old Frenchman. With the other two, the jury is well and truly out. We were crying out for one player that will really change things, and I'm pretty sure we've not signed him.

This is very disappointing, and our midfield still looks disjointed.

Well I'm just about starting to get pissed off after downing a half bottle of red wine. Basically, we've spent the fee we got for Lescott, and yet again the club couldn't come up with funds by a mechanism other than from selling. At the moment, the player I'm most excited by is a 31 year old Frenchman. With the other two, the jury is well and truly out. We were crying out for one player that will really change things, and I'm pretty sure we've not signed him.

This is very disappointing, and our midfield still looks disjointed.

Like who?

Status
Not open for further replies.