Transfer deadline aftermath - view and reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to last summer today was a little dull..what a late night thriller that one was time will tell if we've got enough players in though

Where's it say that?

Ever since 2002 . I know its a thankless job running our beloved club but there comes a time when you have got to take a risk and never is that more apparent than this season . We are being left behind . Its not sensationalistic to say that .

i can't help thinking we have blown it!

Come jan/feb we will have injuries,suspensions and some out of form players.

The squad is to small and to weak for europe,league and cups.

I hope i am wrong but i think mid table is looming.

It will be harder to add to the squad or even keep our better players with no european football(n)
Not mid table but i agree we dont have enough in depth for a chance of winning a cup but another top 6 finish has to be the aim for this season.

Disappointed we didn't get the fabled ball-winning, pass spraying central midfielder - Yes

About to slit my wrists over this transfer window - Not even close.

Osmans not good enough to do it week in or week out either.

Im playing coy on Fellaini incase he turns ace again.

So that's even worse then isn't it? The only consistent centre midfielder we've got is Phil Neville.

Fellaini isn't a centre midfielder so there's no point discussing him. And he's far from creative.

We've improved in other areas, I'm happy about that but once again we've not strengthened the most important position in the team. It's disappointing.

And the fact that Arteta's not even back in full training makes it even worse.

Is he not going to be happy that --

He's spent £20million?
That the board havent giving him any money?
Or that he couldnt get the players he wanted for a number of factors?

Ever since 2002 . I know its a thankless job running our beloved club but there comes a time when you have got to take a risk and never is that more apparent than this season . We are being left behind . Its not sensationalistic to say that .

Could do a Pompy I suppose.

Disappointed we didn't get the fabled ball-winning, pass spraying central midfielder - Yes

About to slit my wrists over this transfer window - Not even close.
Same here mate it was a meh sort of day at least a couple of new faces in and we have to be grateful for it i suppose.

Without doubt, in the last few weeks moyes would have gave kenwrong a list of about 14 players. He would have had prioritys but....

Kenwrong is able to get 3!!! Yes thats it. When we clearly needed at least 6-7 players.

He's a fukking nob-jocky him an ecclescake need fukking off.

Im happy with the players that came in, their off good quality. But it's not enough!! Look what happend last season with injurys. It could happen again but worse.

To compete at the top level in all leagues an cups, you need real strengh in depth!!

We dont have that!!

The club's in a holding pattern and we wait and see what happens with investment on the back of a stadium decision. To expect these clowns to offer up anything other than recycled money is unrealistic. To be honest, I'm amazed Moyes was able to spend the bulk of the Lescott cash. We have enough about us to finish top 8 and get a run in a cup. But we're treading water until money arrives from somewhere.

The club's in a holding pattern and we wait and see what happens with investment on the back of a stadium decision. To expect these clowns to offer up anything other than recycled money is unrealistic. To be honest, I'm amazed Moyes was able to spend the bulk of the Lescott cash. We have enough about us to finish top 8 and get a run in a cup. But we're treading water until money arrives from somewhere.

Thats true. We need investment/regular Champions League football.

Investment first like.

Status
Not open for further replies.