Transfer Posts - Everton Transfer Tier System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is a great idea boss. Please enact that tour earliest convenience The Weasel Index and unban @orly as he’s served his sentence and is much missed on here. Bring a brother home.

Wow hey guys just found this great website for the first time. How did I miss it?

This sounds a great idea, even though I've never met this great (and probably very penitent) Orly guy.

By the way has anyone noticed how bad Everton have been since he was banned since the summer of 2021? Strange coincidence.

Wow hey guys just found this great website for the first time. How did I miss it?

This sounds a great idea, even though I've never met this great (and probably very penitent) Orly guy.

By the way has anyone noticed how bad Everton have been since he was banned since the summer of 2021? Strange coincidence.
Welcome to Grand Old Team mate hope you have a great time. Please complete the Introduction thread as it’s your first time and we love meeting new friends. Thank you.

Welcome to Grand Old Team mate hope you have a great time. Please complete the Introduction thread as it’s your first time and we love meeting new friends. Thank you.
Wow thanks pal this really does seem an excellent, friendly and most importantly very forgiving website.

I really do think some sort of assessment tool for transfer rumours would be a wonderful addition but of course I haven't been on this website long enough to be able to take a holistic view.

Wow thanks pal this really does seem an excellent, friendly and most importantly very forgiving website.

I really do think some sort of assessment tool for transfer rumours would be a wonderful addition but of course I haven't been on this website long enough to be able to take a holistic view.
You seem a level headed and reasonable addition to this fine community so anything I can to help expediate you to that holistic view will be my pleasure very new friend.

You seem a level headed and reasonable addition to this fine community so anything I can to help expediate you to that holistic view will be my pleasure very new friend.
Well clearly the most important thing if you have time please is to point me towards the most in the know transfer gurus.

Also has anyone in here ever had an amusing incident where their username has been adjusted to comic effect?

Well clearly the most important thing if you have time please is to point me towards the most in the know transfer gurus.

Also has anyone in here ever had an amusing incident where their username has been adjusted to comic effect?
Well that sure is a poser. Let me think.

Oh yes there was a moment when @Goat bragged about not eating for a full hour so I called him gloat.

Well that sure is a poser. Let me think.

Oh yes there was a moment when @Goat bragged about not eating for a full hour so I called him gloat.

Hahaha you know what this is an excellent joke. Hopefully I can stay on this website, which I am visiting for the first time today, so I can enjoy more of this sort of word play.

I think an up and down voting system sounds great.

Hahaha you know what this is an excellent joke. Hopefully I can stay on this website, which I am visiting for the first time today, so I can enjoy more of this sort of word play.

I think an up and down voting system sounds great.
Well as it happens new friend I too think an up and down system is a great idea for keeling us all accountable to being good community members and friendly to each other. In particular my interest is to how any down system may work. This is good chat I’m really please you’ve found us for the first time on here.

Well as it happens new friend I too think an up and down system is a great idea for keeling us all accountable to being good community members and friendly to each other. In particular my interest is to how any down system may work. This is good chat I’m really please you’ve found us for the first time on here.

Hello my new pal wow this is a great chat. I hope the new rating system will have positive and negatives, perhaps the negatives can be kept anonymous with comments added for context? I don't know whether this apparently puzzle-positive website has that level of functionality, mainly because I am new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back