Transfer Posts - Everton Transfer Tier System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bottom bit. Hopefully the new system can mitigate that and encourage quality content on here about likely transfers, not just a passive aggressive arena of football manager playing types showing off their scouting.

I want to keep up to date with Everton transfers but can’t use the Transfer Thread as it’s just pages and pages of rubbish.
Jesus', I think this is the most sensible post you have made in the last 15 years.

Are you OK?

As long as we give our good friend Mr Orny the prestigious title of GROVELLING PREMIER LEAGUE RICHARD MASTERS LICKSPITTLE GOBLIN then I for one would be satisfied.

Tier systems work well and I don't really like using twitter nowadays so the news I get about football are from forums mainly. Narrowing it to sources that are more likely to have some truth in them would be a good idea.

People who upvote a source that the community have put in the bottom quarter get an auto red user banner that questions their Evertonians credentials.
That day when you changed the Kitt title to “Kopite” was a beautiful day of this forum. Dars just went absolutely mental and got themselves banned. I’ll never enjoy the internet as much as those days ever again.

This bottom bit. Hopefully the new system can mitigate that and encourage quality content on here about likely transfers, not just a passive aggressive arena of football manager playing types showing off their scouting.

I want to keep up to date with Everton transfers but can’t use the Transfer Thread as it’s just pages and pages of rubbish.
I know you might be joking but I agree with that last bit you can sometimes read pages and pages of people talking about a player who we aren't even linked with its just from someones wishlist and then because people have seen it they think we really were linked and start kicking off that we didn't move fast enough for them when they move somewhere else even though we were never even linked!

I know you might be joking but I agree with that last bit you can sometimes read pages and pages of people talking about a player who we aren't even linked with its just from someones wishlist and then because people have seen it they think we really were linked and start kicking off that we didn't move fast enough for them when they move somewhere else even though we were never even linked!
@GrandOldTeam I should be paid as a forum consultant. Thank you Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back