Transfer Posts - Everton Transfer Tier System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this idea. Populate it as we move forward - rather than the admin/research of trying to lash everyone on.

Definitely subjective too - the motivation behind this is to encourage our members to only share transfer rumours from sources that the community have rated to be credible. We can also them legitimately (rather than me just saying theyre crap) auto blacklist the ones that are at the bottom.
OH God yes please.

Its hard, you have people like me, that trust nobody, bar 2 or 3, then you have some people who believe everything they read.

I suppose you could wait till people post rumours in the transfer thread to populate the list, but its always going to be quite subjective.
I only trust our WhatsApp group ITK. The rest are cockwombles of the highest order.

Some examples.

^ But to reduce the subjectivity, it would be good if they were community voted IMO.

Some examples.

^ But to reduce the subjectivity, it would be good if they were community voted IMO.

The problem would be that you are likely to get the same 10 people voting each time.

Theres like 9million people on here but only a few really care about the reliability of rumours.

Most people just like to read gossip.

The problem would be that you are likely to get the same 10 people voting each time.

Theres like 9million people on here but only a few really care about the reliability of rumours.

I figure 1 person 1 vote on every source. You can change that vote, but you'll only ever vote once (reset each summer maybe?) per source.

This bottom bit. Hopefully the new system can mitigate that and encourage quality content on here about likely transfers, not just a passive aggressive arena of football manager playing types showing off their scouting.

I want to keep up to date with Everton transfers but can’t use the Transfer Thread as it’s just pages and pages of rubbish.

So, if we work this right we can possibly get everyone blocked except Tony Campari?
spellwizard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back