Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can conclude something then we'll be delighted. But there's nothing certain in the transfer market." Hughes said he's very hopeful of getting the Shaqiri deal over the line, but some deals are done quicker than others.

something like that

It sounds like they are getting Shaqiri. I could not believe this.

I hope Shaqiri was attending the match just to drive his Everton wages up.

Think Hughes seemed like he was hiding something there.

Up his jumper, one of the fans
gollumx2.jpg

Not ITKnowledge, just hopeful speculation... but I reckon Austin will be announced tomorrow, and Shaqiri soon enough too.

*Inhales deeply and takes a massive hit*

To be honest though, i genuinely think they are saying that because he's there.
If they knew anything about the Shaqiri deal they would have mentioned it like lads on other forums have, yet they've mentioned absolutely nothing, until today. They're not as ITK as people pass them off to be, yes they get bits, but not always.

Yeah if I'm being completely honest I think they like to think they are but just like the attention

Haha. You do know Hughes said he met with Shaqiri and Shaqiri outright declined a move?

He's been waiting for an offer. Nobody else has been willing to meet the valuation.

The only remotely credible journalists have said we'd be interested in a loan...
He declined a move because he wanted to go to Schalke. That doesn't mean he will chose us over Stoke. For that we will have to wait and see.

Saying that we aren't in for him if he signs for Stoke is clearly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back