Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if I'm being completely honest I think they like to think they are but just like the attention

The lads on the other forum came out and said exactly where the stories come from (Roberto) etc.
These basically said 'According to the press we want Shaqiri' and now pipe up trying to be ITK saying 'Stoke in box seat'. Cant have Shaqiri info now, when you didnt know anything about it a few days ago.

The lads on the other forum came out and said exactly where the stories come from (Roberto) etc.
These basically said 'According to the press we want Shaqiri' and now pipe up trying to be ITK saying 'Stoke in box seat'. Cant have Shaqiri info now, when you didnt know anything about it a few days ago.

The only one of them that has info is on holiday, I doubt they have a clue.

*Inhales deeply and takes a massive hit*

david-wright-autographed-big-stick-baseball-bat-3393204.jpg

Hahaha.

Did your titty lip go mate when you saw him sat in the stand?...

Behave.

If Martinez wanted to pay £12m for him, he would have done.

Remember. Shaqiri had turned down Stoke. That's not speculation passed off as fact - that's Stokes own manager admitting so.

If he goes to Stoke, he had no other option.
Eh? seriously any need?

Having openly declined Stoke once, and knowing their reputation for their style of play, it'll be a big turnaround if/when he goes there.....imagine the Presser when he confides that his Arl Fella collected Wedgwood pottery and loved Stanley Matthews.

I'm more concerned as to why it's just Stoke and Everton after him.

Disagree with what?

The facts. Shaqiri has already met with Hughes, and said no. Hughes confirmed this.

The only credible reports. We want to LOAN him.

It's a fair assumption then to say Inter want to sell him. They accepted a bid of 12m. Only Stoke have met his valuation - no other club has valued/bid 12m.

Or we don't have the money as usual and that's why we are trying to Loan him.

Definately got that impression, he moved to dampen hopes a few times in that interview.

My reading of what he said is that they have spoken to the player and are waiting for him to chose now.
Hughes also made a point in the press to say that he took Stoke's offer seriously before. I think Hughes just wanted him to be there so even if he doesn't move it still shows that Stoke are now "in that league" of teams for the future.

Having openly declined Stoke once, and knowing their reputation for their style of play, it'll be a big turnaround if/when he goes there.....imagine the Presser when he confides that his Arl Fella collected Wedgwood pottery and loved Stanley Matthews.

I'm more concerned as to why it's just Stoke and Everton after him.

Martinez might not even want him in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back