Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I think seeing him at Stoke almost makes it more likely he will join us because before I was worried a German team would come in for him.

If it's between us and Stoke I fancy our chances even with him at the game. However we shouldn't even be at the point were we're in competition with these clubs in the first place.

Why? Seeing him at stoke makes you think we will sign him? Lol lol lol

Ever the optimist ....

david-wright-autographed-big-stick-baseball-bat-3393204.jpg

You alright there, mate?

Worst thing about this Shaqiri thing is that he shouldn't have even been there today lets be honest.
He shouldn't have to pick between Everton or Stoke, it should be an instant decision. The state of our Club mate.

In a way I think seeing him at Stoke almost makes it more likely he will join us because before I was worried a German team would come in for him.

If it's between us and Stoke I fancy our chances even with him at the game. However we shouldn't even be at the point were we're in competition with these clubs in the first place.

....well we are. These blokes are probably not bothered about tradition and history, it's more about money and who's the better team. Stoke finished above us last season.

Why? Seeing him at stoke makes you think we will sign him? Lol lol lol

Ever the optimist ....
I explained. He didn't want to come to a premier league team and if a decent German club had come in for him I think he would have gone there.

This at least gives us a fighting chance and seriously us or SToke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back