Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming theirs definitely something in the Austin rumours which I do I highly doubt we could afford both £13 million for Austin AND £12 million for Shaqiri and I think that's the issue. It's clear we must want him on loan, most likely our transfer budget would be for:

Deloufeu: 4 mil
Austin: £13 mil
Shaqiri- Loan
Evans/other CB- £5-6 mil

Now Stoke have seen us in talks they have tried their luck again like they did with Deloufeu before he rejected them and West Ham and joined us.

Assuming theirs definitely something in the Austin rumours which I do I highly doubt we could afford both £13 million for Austin AND £12 million for Shaqiri and I think that's the issue. It's clear we must want him on loan, most likely our transfer budget would be for:

Deloufeu: 4 nil
Shaqiri- Loan
Evans/other CB- £5-6 mil

Now Stoke have seen us in talks they have tried there look like they did with Deloufeu before he rejected them and West Ham and joined us.

Being actually at their stadium makes a big difference though.

Deloufeu: 4 mil
Shaqiri- Loan
Evans/other CB- £5-6 mil

Now Stoke have seen us in talks they have tried their luck again like they did with Deloufeu before he rejected them and West Ham and joined us.

Rather spend cash on Shaqiri than Austin. We don't need someone sitting on the bench who costs £13m.

Seriously US or Stoke. Watford came to Goodison and played without fear in their first Premiership game. We no longer concern teams from the lower end of the table. Does anyone seriously think Mark Hughes is not targeting at least 4 points from Everton this year. You can bet Watford are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back