Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Di Marzio says seems to me as if he's going to give Stoke pole position to sign him, but if their offer to him isn't good enough he will choose us.

What Di Marzio says seems to me as if he's going to give Stoke pole position to sign him, but if their offer to him isn't good enough he will choose us.

That's what he's saying, but it's speculative nonsense really.

Ultimately, if we lost out in an actual race to a player like that to Stoke, either it's time to jack it all in as we're pathetic, or the player in question has a problem with his brain. You objectively choose Everton over Stoke if you're a neutral, even though I actually think Stoke have a more cohesive squad and a better overall plan than we do at this moment in time.

Wow, you'd think if some d*ck was going to make up some story he could at least make it intelligible!

Sorry that was a poor windup mate. It's a real tweet - he's basically saying Shaqiri might go to Stoke but if not, he'll "settle" for Everton.

It's nonsense. What has happened is we've probably tentatively expressed interest and he's used that to get a bigger wage out of Stoke - which will be the only real offer on the table.

It's Stoke!!!

He was probably wondering how to get out of the stadium whilst avoiding the zombie apocalypse that seemingly surrounded him.

Any chance...

hqdefault.jpg

9389200-large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back