Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was probably wondering how to get out of the stadium whilst avoiding the zombie apocalypse that seemingly surrounded him.

Any chance...

hqdefault.jpg

9389200-large.jpg
Always had a great laugh at the Stoke mentally harmed but I never saw that Spurs damaged goods pic before :)

Read somewhere last night Watford where in for Shaqiri (really ?)
Either my eyes are bad or I'm sure I seen Quique Sanchez Flores behind one of the benches at the Stoke game.
Its only just now I'm putting 2 +2 together....or its the lunchtime Stella's taking effect.

Thought your side looked good yesterday.

Would love to see us play like that. Pains me to say it, but Shelvey put through better thru balls than anyone I saw on our pitch.
Agree. Very good side Swansea. West Ham are another who looked very good today, imagine us beating Arsenal 2 zip at the Emirates.

Payet looked a class act too.

This is why it's becoming increasingly harder to compete for the top 6. Not only do we have to try and compete with the usual suspects, but those clubs that always finished below us (Swansea, West Ham, Stoke, even Palace) are using the TV windfall to seriously strengthen their sides and fair play to them.

Us? Ok we may still come out of this window in good shape, but the season has already started and it shouldn't have been left this late should it.

We're in dire need of a quality signing or two to give everyone a lift. Not just us fans but the players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back