Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

this difference between Hughes comments straight after the match and his post match press conference suggests to me Shakiri has given him some encouragement. Most probably me putting 2 and 2 together and making 1089!

Whose next up your sleeve Bobby, we really need some movement this week.

this difference between Hughes comments straight after the match and his post match press conference suggests to me Shakiri has given him some encouragement. Most probably me putting 2 and 2 together and making 1089!

Whose next up your sleeve Bobby, we really need some movement this week.

Probably the fact he agreed to watch the match when he didn't expect him too is probably what he's referring too.

He's seen us first.

I think he's met Martinez and the deals pretty much done but is also speaking with Stoke out of courtesy.

Andy Johnson did it with Wigan when he signed for us and other players have done the same. Respectful to hear out the terms etc.

There is no way he would sign for Stoke over us, whether thats a loan with us or a permanent with Stoke. The only way he would sign with Stoke is if they offered absolutely enormous money and in which case we would be foolish to match it.

Can see him coming to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back