Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever says that the club somehow have the moral high ground here because we didn't pony up when required for Shaqiri because a loan deal suited us better is looking looking more ridiculous by the minute.

Being gazumped by Stoke is shameful and embarrassing for a club of our stature. Don't say we weren't interested in Shaqiri - we blatantly were, but didn't have the balls to carry it through.

its a worry, but then im not sure how Martinez thinks he will get in 3 players? maybe one perm two loans?

If the Shaqiri bid is anything to go by, that's probably correct.

The league is being flooded with money, every other team seems able to splash the cash, and yet we're scratching around and begging clubs to loan us players. Amazing.

think he,s a bit of a ego maniac and can cause problems in house! hence why he,s on the move! so much! (only what i read mind) so bearing that in mind i would prefer the loan option!

Hunter hinting that we're a bit skint. I don't even understand how we can be. What do we do with the TV money, spend most of it on a massive BBQ then char the rest?

I really wanted Shaqiri but do feel maybe he isn't the player we need.. I think at Stoke he will play more from the right oppose to the number 10.. I think someone like Honda is more the type of player we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back