Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shambles man I blame the fans we have sat around and let the board get away with everything for too long.
Go on then, what are you going to do to stop the board getting away with everything for too long? Absolutely nothing. I'm no fan of this board but how is it their fault that Inter wanted 12m over a 1 or 2 million loan fee? We missed out because Martinez didn't want him permanently just yet. And if you believe we are only spending 4.2m this summer then you're deluded.

Martinez said we needed 3 players so surely we have some money to play around with or are we talking loan signings again.

Looks like bobby splashed all of this summers budget on lukaku last summer.
But that was money he saved from the sale of Fellaini so that excuse doesn't wash either.
McCarthy, his other expensive buy, was also brought with incoming money from Anichebe and Jelavic.

Absolutely no excuse to be playing the skint card, STILL, when record TV deals have meant more money for clubs than ever before and just about every club is spending it like it's going out of fashion.

Except us obviously. This is not acceptable and is actually, very sad.

Go on then, what are you going to do to stop the board getting away with everything for too long? Absolutely nothing. I'm no fan of this board but how is it their fault that Inter wanted 12m over a 1 or 2 million loan fee? We missed out because Martinez didn't want him permanently just yet. And if you believe we are only spending 4.2m this summer then you're deluded.
Inter were fine with a loan if reports are correct, we couldn't compete with their wage offer

So our business model is try before you buy? Hmmm we pulled it off for 1 year, think clubs might get a bit wise to that quickly. Also, what message does it send out to the player? He will have 2 or more clubs after him, some who really want him, or Everton with their ground breaking loan before buy deals.

We will get laughed out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back