Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lqela5F6FS1qmwk88.gif
hahaha

One game in for perspective sakes before you read it as knee jerking.

but two number 10s started today and impressed for their new clubs. One we were allegedly in for the other we were silly not to be . I have no idea who our one will be but at the very least, two that have been bought this summer are at least looking the part on their debuts
We were most likely in for both.

Shaqiri just like Payet came down to money. We're a joke.

I really fear for us this season because 10 games in the atmosphere is going to be so toxic we will have to change managers whether we want to or not just to change the mood around the place.

Shaqiri and his agent could be using stoke to force us to make us pay higher wages to get him here lets wait and see, just because someone says it on twitter no matter how reliable there sources are a deal can change quickly like we have seen with fernandes to valencia and even when lukaku was set to sign for stoke and signed for us

We were most likely in for both.

Shaqiri just like Payet came down to money. We're a joke.

I really fear for us this season because 10 games in the atmosphere is going to be so toxic we will have to change managers whether we want to or not just to change the mood around the place.
Arsenal won the FA cup plus the Charity shield...all going well for them ?....Got Booed off today.

Shaqiri and his agent could be using stoke to force us to make us pay higher wages to get him here lets wait and see, just because someone says it on twitter no matter how reliable there sources are a deal can change quickly like we have seen with fernandes to valencia and even when lukaku was set to sign for stoke and signed for us
It can but it's looking increasingly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back