Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they currently weaker than they were last season. Is Affeley better than Nzonzi and Begovic. Does Bojan coming back in a few months strengthen them more than losing there captain, Shawcross for a long time??

Let's be honest, they're currently weaker than last year when they over achieved and we're still only a couple of places above our under achieving, Europe Lge playing side.

Today was just an example of were they're at when what they served up was much worst than the rubbish we produced yesterday.

I think they are definitely stronger. Johnson was an upgrade on what they had at right back, Afellay is a very clever signing and Shaqiri would do well for them too. They have a good balance of strength and style, and can go direct or play to feet at various times - even if the execution isn't top drawer, they are at least unpredictable and can hurt you in different ways.

Whereas we have a bunch of fannies who tippy tap across our own half for the first hour of every game.

No need for that, this is why people who do know stuff always disappear, because tools like you come out with this kind of guff.

People coming out claiming to know stuff without backing it up is silly.. If Shaqiri hadn't been spotted today then I'm confident things would still be fairly quiet on that front.. him being there has made people who claim to know things life a lot easier

Lets be honest it's RIP for this lads career if he ends up at Stoke. < Bojan.

If that's the height of his ambition I don't want him.

They are probably viewed as a stepping stone for him to revive his career, no different to Everton. If he is really good we won't be able to hang onto him either.

download.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back