Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Shaqiri, but if he has chose stoke over us for what ever reason I won't lose any sleep over it.
Just find it sad that we have got to the level that we are competing with stoke for players and losing out.

Reliable people?

Pretty, yeh. But all Do Marzio has actually said is that Stoke look to be closer than us. Not saying he's signed.

If we miss out on him, it's a shame. And it's even more annoying if it's because the board won't stump up cash, against RM's wishes. Still not the end of the world though, as long as we get others in. I'm still confident we will, though that confidence is waning by the day. Not fuming til' Sept 1st when we sell Stones and get Alcaraz on loan, though.

They finished above us last season, as did Swansea and them along with Palace and West Ham have all strengthened considerably. We are currently no bigger a pull than any of those clubs.

Stoke are weaker now than they were when they ended last season.

Losing there 2 best players in Nzonzi and Begovic and despite being linked with loads of good players like Yarmalenko, Shaqiri, Konopylanka, as things stand now, they've signed nine if them.

It seems Stoke are having a good window due to who they've been linked with, not who they've signed.

Stoke over achieved and are weaker now. We underachieved and are stronger now although we should be stronger again as Bobby is being let down from above.

Your just saying the obvious.. Everyone knows bobby looked at him in January and please don't try and tell me you know first hand inside stuff... If you do then please tell me who our other targets are?

So do you want me to tell you or not ?#contradiction

Your just saying the obvious.. Everyone knows bobby looked at him in January and please don't try and tell me you know first hand inside stuff... If you do then please tell me who our other targets are?

I'm pretty sure Jinkyali does know bits and pieces, certainly more than most on here

The Hunter and DiMarzio stuff isn't fake, like.

If he is a genuine target and goes to Stoke because we're skint then it would be very depressing. Every team is flush and we manage to be skint still?

West Ham and Stoke are outmuscling and embarrassing us in the transfer market. How low can we sink?
Btw if he signs for Stoke that will be their 12th new player.

What an absolute foaming orgy of self hatred this thread is, have any of you every seen a girl naked?
Do videos on the internet count?

FFS STOKE ARE BETTER THAN US!! GET THAT CORRIE LOVING, TERRIBLE ACTOR, USELESS CHAIRMAN AWAY FROM THIS CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back