Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at that guy on FB who said he was at FF. We are an absolute shambles, this joke of a board is to blame, if RM really wanted him and had the funds to get him, he would of.

These clowns need to go, they're an absolute embarrassment who are making us a laughing stock of the Premier League.
Who ever believed in that though haha

Unbelievable. We're the 4th most successful club in England and we're behind Stoke in the transfer pecking order.
But we're not though are we. Would Shaqiri rather play behind Jon Walters and Diouf or Lukaku and Mirallas? The only reason he is joining Stoke (if he does) is because he's going to get wages higher than he's actually worth.

We weren't beaten by Stoke ffs. If we have offered the exact same as Stoke (they wanted a loan or we wanted to buy) then he would have joined us over them. We haven't lost out on wages either because if Martinez thought he was worth the wages he wanted, he would have offered him them and Shaqiri would have joined. I highly doubt Stoke can offer bigger wages than us, so we haven't lost out to Stoke, because if we wanted him as much as Stoke did, we would have got him.
If he joins Stoke we were beaten by Stoke.

LOL at that guy on FB who said he was at FF. We are an absolute shambles, this joke of a board is to blame, if RM really wanted him and had the funds to get him, he would of.

These clowns need to go, they're an absolute embarrassment who are making us a laughing stock of the Premier League.

We are not the laughing stock of the premier league mate, never have been and never will be.

What we are though is a bloody embarrassment and it's not acceptable the absolute crap as fans we've been served up by the players and the crap that's been served up by the board.

Andy Hunter said he's close to signing for Stoke so he must be.

Is this the same Andy Hunter who said he was close to signing for us less than 48 hours ago??

I reckon he'll sign for Stoke cause I can't see why else he'll be there today but in all honesty I'm not that arsed. I know nothing of the lad, I've never seen him play and the only club who actually want to sign him are Stoke.

I won't lose no sleep over this but I will over the fact that the board aren't backing the manager with even a reasonable amount Of money.

Oh you watched that much of Barca B to come up with that conclusion did you? Stop chatting wham
I read up on him when it looked like we were interested in a perm. Very lightweight and doesn't know when to release it. He had potential but we won't get the benefit of that. I also wasn't impressed with him in pre-season.

But sure if you want to gamble on him like we did Atsu last year then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back