Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion if we have had a offer accepted too and it's up to the player. He was probably invited to the game by Stoke and then hopefully he would of been at FF. we have one of the best facilities in the country so he would likely be impressed. If he's really got to decide between us and Stoke as reported in various places then I would like to say he would join us.
I'm pretty sure stoke have a new training ground as well now, Also if the money's better I'm sure he'd train in an asda car park

As one of the resident pessimists/realists on this forum, I'd like to declare that I have a very strange, confident feeling Shaqiri will be an Everton player in the next few days

It seems me and you have had an optimism transplant over the weekend

Can I have my positivity back please

Results in terms of transfers too. We are a traditional club, the manager is in control of transfers too just not the budget.

All Roberto does is scout the players he wants, he then tells the board to go and get them and thats it then. The only time he may get involved past that point is if he wants to speak face to face with a player to convince them a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back