Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Traore and Shaqiri go to Liverpool and Stoke, along with Payet thats three quality players we have definitely been in the market for that have gone elsewhere. Rondon is having a medical ahead of a £15 million move to West Brom, West Brom ffs. This transfer window so far is nothing short of shameful.

Because I think you are a fool if you don't think he was a prime target for us. If we bought him then he would have been our signing for the No10 role.

Do you really think he would sign a player for that position that wasn't a prime target when every time we heard him speak about transfers he mentioned that one position as the position that we needed to fill to correct how the whole team played.

He woudn't sign a player there unless he was our prime target. Why he tried to fanny around with loans I have no idea. In fact that's what I don't believe. I think we were beat in a straight up fight by Stoke because Hughes went the extra mile to convince him.

That's my opinion. I think your opinion is a foolish one. End of this discussion for me.

In my opinion, if the papers are to believed at all, the very fact that we only seem to be interested in him after he dragged his heels on a Stoke deal, that would suggest to me that we were being opportunistic rather than having him identified as a 'main target'.

I think that's just a repost of something that was in the Metro. Sky Sports News have come out since then saying he is at Stoke for a medical.
Who are people on here most likely to to believe at the moment? Sky Sports News with their poxy inside knowledge, secret sources, reporters/cameras at every ground and training facility or Cheshire Today with their ability to read the Metro on the bus into work this morning?
*imagines the answer is GOTsters will probably believe whoever puts out the most negative story about EFC*

Tottenham and Everton are interested in Ronny Lopes ( City, Lille on loan last season) . OM and OL held him in the spotlight . # Ligue1

Yes he is a no.10..

Love for when Stoke sign Shaqiri
"was there any interest from other clubs"
"yes, I was at Goodison Park on Saturday but after attending that game I don't really appreciate getting booed, yelled & moaned at for 90 minutes so thought id come to Stoke instead, love a bit of Delilah I do

If Traore and Shaqiri go to Liverpool and Stoke, along with Payet thats three quality players we have definitely been in the market for that have gone elsewhere. Rondon is having a medical ahead of a £15 million move to West Brom, West Brom ffs. This transfer window so far is nothing short of shameful.

3 players we've definitely been in for. If that's true could you please post Martinez shopping list for us to run the rule please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back